The Judgement Day Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aka: Dead Frontier in the Wasteland of 2238. 161 Years after the bombs fell. That's right, we survived!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just saying hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
falloutdude

just saying hello Empty
PostSubject: just saying hello   just saying hello EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

ok so am a lvl 6 sniper medic and outdoorsman am joining soon and just want 2 get 2 know people so tell me a little about the faction and yourselfs please and sry posted this in bar first accident.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Admin
DarkOne

just saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: just saying hello   just saying hello EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm ~Dark§One~

my character DarkOne is a Big Guns crafter
my character DarkNova is a armorer

i'm planning on building a Energy weapons crafter (lol i know whats with the crafters) and a combat power build in the near future

Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

just saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: just saying hello   just saying hello EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 am

I am Corosive/ Judge Dayes, leader of TJDC, M.E.R.C & one of the new writer's for FOnline 2238.
I have a shitty small guns crafter and a small guns powerbuild, I also have a leader/merchant build and a dirty thief.
I am 23 years old and in my 2nd year of university (English Major, Minor in Film/ Comm) I have way too much XP playing games and dealing with players, but I am a great charismatic leader Razz I value loyalty, trust, and honesty and treat those who meet my expections with a lot of respect, however I don't trust easily and see most people as a pest rather then a gift...

For the record, this guy is way too eager to have access to our base, and refuses to add us to MSN. He will have to start small and as a New Recruit, however I am looking forward to meeting him in game...

Best of luck to you FalloutDude, let's hope your interest is sincere Razz I would hate to help you waste your real-life time trying to steal some in game items....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: just saying hello   just saying hello Empty

Back to top Go down

just saying hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Judgement Day Club :: Recruitment Section-
Jump to: