The Judgement Day Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aka: Dead Frontier in the Wasteland of 2238. 161 Years after the bombs fell. That's right, we survived!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im interested in joining TJDC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Crow

The Crow

Im interested in joining TJDC Empty
PostSubject: Im interested in joining TJDC   Im interested in joining TJDC EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 am

First of all hi., nice forum Razz
im from argentina (GMT -3:00) now its 1:24 AM in Buenos aires, and 12:24 AM in New York Very Happy not a big difference dont u think?
i have 3 chars, and after I finish this post, ill make the fourth and fifth ones... i got pissed off badly thx to the wipe but im better now Smile btw im 19

1) IGN: Cpt. Royal
Current Char Lvl: 3
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: 7-6-6-3-10-8-1
Traits: Small Frame, Skilled
Tagged Skills: :Bg, science, repair
Description : not really a pve or pvp char, just a standard crafter, with 3 charisma for trading and can get lvl 3 profession when he reaches lvl 5 Smile

2) IGN Vas a Bailar (spanish for "your gonna dance" , which is a little joke referring to a player's death by burning (for its animation)) lol!
Current Char Lvl: 7
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: 6-8-6-1-10-9-1
Tagged Skills: :BG, FA, Sneak
Description : An experimental char, focused on Bg and Sneaking (had improved flamer in mind since its not really expensive and with the wipe, seems a lot better than before (but havent tried it yet -_-) , with 300 sneak plus lvl 21 perk ghost (300+ sneak) or sharpshooter (10 total pe for sight range), yes, i need to decide that later ..
PD: has tent cheers

3) IGN Politico (spanish for politician)
Current Char Lvl: 5
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: 5-5-6-3-10-10-1
Tagged Skills: :SG, Lockpick, Steal
Description :not intended for pvp or pve at all...hes just a thief in all aspects... and of course he proudly wears the name of the most known thieves in the real world...
made him with extra SP so he has veryhigh steal and lockpick.. sg is just 117%.. i wont put more.. he just needs to lvl till 21...
PD: has tent too

**TO DO**
4)Demolition expert char (bomber) with 10 in , skilled and sg..(for fast lvling and getting professions earlier)

5) SG PVP char (with 5 st, for using both pancor and p90) and 2 bonus ranged damage , 2 toughness, Bonus rate of fire

mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

Im interested in joining TJDC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im interested in joining TJDC   Im interested in joining TJDC EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Recruited, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

Im interested in joining TJDC
Page 1 of 1