The Judgement Day Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aka: Dead Frontier in the Wasteland of 2238. 161 Years after the bombs fell. That's right, we survived!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simbacca

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:58 am

Simbacca here, from somewhere outside of Gecko. I'd like to say hello to all Faction members.

I don't know if my membership is legit yet, but hello nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
borse

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 am

If you've been approved by Corosive, then your membership is legit. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself (where you from, how old you are, that kinda thing) and what characters you play on FOnline. Also, do you like icecream sammiches? or just icecream?
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Admin
DarkOne

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Indeed... your membership will not be official untill you get the OK from Corosive or myself.

If you are looking to join please add either myself or Corosive to MSN.

and yes, please post about your characters... their levels, there skills and so forth
and a little bit of info about yourself would be helpful also
Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 am

Simbacca, you are still a stranger here. In fact you have not yet made a dent in our expection list... Please, by all means add BOTH myself, and my brother Darkone to msn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Darkone)
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Admin
DarkOne

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Corosive wrote:
Simbacca, you are still a stranger here. In fact you have not yet made a dent in our expection list... Please, by all means add BOTH myself, and my brother Darkone to msn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Darkone)

Donny_00@hotmail no longer exists please use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm

No reply from this guy, he's just another loser that's trying to get into an FOnline gang. Ignore this asshole, and shoot him on sight if you see him in game. Same goes for EVERYONE that tried to apply but failed to meet our standards... Go through the recruitment posts, if you notice someone hasn't been online in a while remember to set him as enemy, since he was obviously just trying to rob us, but gave up last minute.
Back to top Go down
Simbacca

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I didnt respond because everytime i try to talk to your lame ass group they shoot everyone on site.
and that was SECONDS after i psted, and even tried to get your asshole member to confirm.

Have fun with your three man wars, dildo..you fuckers scare off everyone new anyway...

I also reported this game to Interplay, Black Isle AND Bethesda, even though they dont have shit to do with it.

So enjoy it for the next week or so till they unplug the server cocksucker...

They did confirm that this entire op was a SERIOUS threat to their intellectual properties, so...
Back to top Go down
borse

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:20 am

Simbacca wrote:
I didnt respond because everytime i try to talk to your lame ass group they shoot everyone on site.
and that was SECONDS after i psted, and even tried to get your asshole member to confirm.

Have fun with your three man wars, dildo..you fuckers scare off everyone new anyway...

I also reported this game to Interplay, Black Isle AND Bethesda, even though they dont have shit to do with it.

They did confirm that this entire op was a SERIOUS threat to their intellectual properties, so...

it's a mod. it's legal noob.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Admin
DarkOne

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Simbacca wrote:

no clue what this loser is talking about... never seen him once in game. never made the effort to contact us.

as for FOnline goes... same thing as all those independent fan made shards and servers for i don't know let's just throw a few out there... Ultima Online comes to mind same with WoW, and any other game thats multiplayer only that you gotta pay to play... As long as the devs. don't start rewarding donations with in game items to turn a profit there's NOTHING Interplay, Black Isle AND Bethesda can do about it
Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 am

I like how he called us dildos, and commented on how we scare new players away Razz Makes me feel like a superiour force! Who the fuck was this guy anyways lol... Anyhow he is banned. I know it would be fun to spam our forum with hate mail but ehhhhhhhhhh it's bad reputation baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Judgement Day Club :: Recruitment Section-
Jump to: