The Judgement Day Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aka: Dead Frontier in the Wasteland of 2238. 161 Years after the bombs fell. That's right, we survived!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friedrich is here!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phallus Erectus

Friedrich is here!! Empty
PostSubject: Friedrich is here!!   Friedrich is here!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:04 am

Hey, I'm Friedrich(RP character of course) and I want to be in Dead Frontier. I'm currently level 4(?). Later on(in a few levels) I'll be armorer lvl1 and small guns crafter lvl1(when I get caps); my end crafting goal is armorer lvl2 and small guns crafter lvl2. After I get my tagged Science and Repair to 100 and 120 respectively, I'm only going to increase Small Guns until 201. I don't do maniac stuff like kill people while screaming 4chan memes, but I will kill known aggressors on sight(considering I can manage that). Ultimately if I support an attack, I'll be a crippler(bonus crit + 2x more crit). If this gang hires mutants for support on attacks or defending a base, know that I won't be hanging around too long around there; ghouls and super freaks aren't my cup of tea(as if I'd drink them). I'll gladly spend my time mining and outfitting new guys in the finest gears as long as I've got a brahmin to lug all that crap around. I'll also eventually craft basic picks and locks(lockpick 50) to provide BASIC protection against those who can't figure there way around a lock. I'll also be able to provide BASIC healing to others(FA 50 + Med Kit, Doc 35 + Kit).
Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich is here!!   Friedrich is here!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:09 am

Sounds good, add both myself and my brother Darkone to msn, and let's have a chat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Darkone)
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Admin
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich is here!!   Friedrich is here!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Corosive wrote:
Sounds good, add both myself and my brother Darkone to msn, and let's have a chat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Darkone)

don't add [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (banned by microsoft)
please add [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich is here!!   Friedrich is here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Friedrich is here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Judgement Day Club :: Recruitment Section-
Jump to: