The Judgement Day Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aka: Dead Frontier in the Wasteland of 2238. 161 Years after the bombs fell. That's right, we survived!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopeful new recruit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chenzo1331

Hopeful new recruit Empty
PostSubject: Hopeful new recruit   Hopeful new recruit EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi all , my names vince and im 27 years old and live in England.
I have been playing Fonline for a while now and tend to play solo alot
Recently i ran a player help faction and found it rewarding but ended up being betrayed and desided to end the faction. I am currently looking for a good faction to join and hope that this faction will suit me and i will suit this faction. I dont have any goals really in Fonline other then to progress and have fun doing so. I can craft lvl 3 small guns and lvl 2 armour at the moment and also have a pure fighting character(sg) and a trader. I plan to eventualy build up a BG user and builder once i have maxed lvled my current fighting character and am willing to help supply others in the faction with stuff i can make. I have 3 bases all in north west of map and offer two of them for use in the faction ( a scrapheap and depot ) . If you would like them , all i need to do is show members who wish to use them the location and add you as a friend of faction.. this will effectivly give use of another couple of bases to the whole of the faction or selected members (depending on what coro thinks). The third base is a cave and is my personal base , but once i have got to know you all and formed some trust , im sure il probably end up making most people friends of that base too as its in a handy location for slaving and mineing HQ ore Smile

Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Admin
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful new recruit   Hopeful new recruit EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 pm

well we're always looking for good trustworthy members, I look forward to encountering you in game some time!!!

oh and my name is Don, I'm 24, live in Ottawa I'm also Corosive's older brother
Back to top Go down
Michaelh139

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful new recruit   Hopeful new recruit EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I'm sure yu'll be a fine addition What a Face
Back to top Go down
chenzo1331

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful new recruit   Hopeful new recruit EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 pm

hi all . add me on msn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful new recruit   Hopeful new recruit EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

havent heard from this guy in a while but im sure hes busy. Seems like a good guy tho, im hoping he'll join up
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful new recruit   Hopeful new recruit EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Things are looking good with this guy. He's in.
Back to top Go down
http://judge.dust.tv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful new recruit   Hopeful new recruit Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeful new recruit
Page 1 of 1