The Judgement Day Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aka: Dead Frontier in the Wasteland of 2238. 161 Years after the bombs fell. That's right, we survived!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lookin' to join. :]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neos-Dex

Neos-Dex

Lookin' to join. :] Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' to join. :]   Lookin' to join. :] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:53 pm

IGN: Neos Dex
Level: 2(Yeah, i'm new T_T)
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: 5-8-6-6-7-6-2
Tagged Skills:Science/Repair/Barter(Was going for a crafting character, should've tagged SG or something :/)

Yeah, probably made balls of this character, but I already have a tent, and i don't want to start again D:, probably have to after the next wipe, since FOnline's still in beta stage(I think) But if you guys accept me and think i should just start a new character, I'll do that :]

I was talking to DarkOne earlier, he said to post here, he also told me that you guys don't have a base yet, I would help but i can't sell to most of the traders since they're fresh out of caps half the time :/

So yeah, personal info and stuff, i'm 16, and from Ireland. I had MSN, don't know if i uninstalled it, but i can just download it again :]

msn: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Admin
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' to join. :]   Lookin' to join. :] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:53 am

we're always looking for new recruits, add me to msn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we'll meet up in game chat, go hunting/mining/crafting whatever
Back to top Go down
Corosive
Admin
Corosive

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' to join. :]   Lookin' to join. :] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

add me to msn too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' to join. :]   Lookin' to join. :] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin' to join. :]
Page 1 of 1